Sunday Service Schedule*
- 9:00am – Early Worship Service (Emphasis on missions)
- 10:00am – Sunday School Bible Study Hour
- 11:00am – Sunday Morning Worship Service
- 11:00am – Junior Church (Ages 4-12 — Youth Building)
A nursery is provided during each of our services for your convenience for infants and toddlers through age three. There are ushers who are willing to help point you in the right direction if you are unsure of where to go.
Wednesday Night Schedule
- 6:30-8:00pm – AWANA Bible Clubs for children ages 4-12 – Meets in the Activity Building beside auditorium.
6:45-8:00pm – Youth/Teens
- Jr. High Teen Bible Club: BATTLE: Becoming All That The Lord Expects. This group meets in our Jr. High classroom in the building located behind our gym and sanctuary. Youth grades 6-8 are welcome to attend this class.
- Sr. High – Word of Life Bible Club. (WOL) This class is for students currently in grades 9-12. They meet in the Youth Building located behind the gym. In this class they are taught bible principles from the Word of God, are encouraged follow a daily quiet time and encouraged to learn scripture that will help them with every obstacle life throws in their path.
6:45 – 7:45 PM – Adult Bible Study Classes
- Sanctuary Bible Study taught by our pastor
- Ladies Bible Study – Meets in Sanctuary Classroom C
- Deaf Bible Study – Meets in the Sanctuary Classroom B
- CYA – College and Young Adults Bible study currently meeting in the former crib nursery room.
– A nursery is provided for babies and infants through age 2.
*Last Sunday Schedule
On the last Sunday of each month the service schedule is as follows:
- 9:00 – Worship service in the sanctuary
- 10:00 – Church-wide fellowship breakfast in the Activity Building
- 11:00 – Morning Worship service in the sanctuary